Sunday, January 31, 2016

The BIG Dream...

Erin Traill, diamond beachbody coach, wahm, sahm, fitness into business, full time mom, home office, 21 day fix, live life by design, fit mom, fit nurse, weight loss transformation


Ever since I was a little girl the only thing I knew I wanted out of my life was to be a mom. I had these big dreams of being a stay at home mom. That was it - I was smart with any opportunity at my footsteps, but I didn't have big dreams... Until I realized that in today's economy, being a stay at home mom is a big dream - life is expensive, and a one income family wasn't in our cards.

So instead, I purposed my passion for helping people and became a nurse. And when we became pregnant with our first - I vowed that I would do whatever I could to be home as much as possible with her. So I worked nights and weekends. Yes, I am one of the crazy ones who is up all day with her kids, up all night at work and then up all day with my kids. It is a hard. I am not going to lie. But I was living my dream, or so I thought.

After years of doing this, I started to notice that it took a toll on my health - sleep pattern issues, weight gain, worsening thyroid condition, depression - and I just wasn't the mom I wanted to be. With little sleep, I found myself impatient and just counting down the hours to bedtime.

To make a long story short, when this business fell into my lap - I didn't really take it seriously, until I realized that this was my 'way out' of these endless days and nights of no sleep. This had the potential to get me closer to my 'big dream'.

But how could I fit this in? Because it isn't like I would get rich overnight... I found the key in schedule and consistency.... And I would be lying if I said it was easy, there have been sacrafices... but today I am my own boss - I still work as a nurse, but on my terms - I work when I want, and how much I want... and I am running my business from my home... So you might be thinking - "How do I run a business from home, with my young girls here?" Well here is my schedule:
Erin Traill, diamond beachbody coach, wahm, sahm, fitness into business, full time mom, home office, 21 day fix, live life by design, fit mom, fit nurse, weight loss transformation


 
I am so happy with where our lives our - we have the extra income to travel a bit, pay off some debt, and be at home 92% of the time (yes, I did that math lol)... I feel so blessed that I can live out my passion for helping people, while living out my dream of being home with my girls - My schedule allows me to have one on one time with each one of them each day and build a financial future for my family.. and for me, it doesn't get much better than that!

I am currently growing my team, to help other moms live out their dreams - whether it is to have money for groceries, to have a fun money account or to stay at home like me - I am looking for you... I am looking for 3 woman that I can work one on one with, you must be driven, passionate and ready to run! Are you ready to change your family's life?

I am kicking off 2 groups this February and I hope to see you there! Apply below or email me if you have questions (etraill7@gmail.com)

Fill out my online form.
HTML Forms powered by Wufoo.

No comments :

Post a Comment