Thursday, January 7, 2016

Chicken and Spinach Noodle Casserole


Erin Traill, Diamond Beachbody Coach, 21 day fix, Autumn Calabrese, 21 day fix approved recipe, 21 day fix casserole, chicken, spinach, weight loss journey, Pittsburgh, fit mom, fit nurse


A new favorite! I always have all these ingredients on meal prep day for my salad, and I just borrow a few for this yummy casserole! Very simple, reheats nicely, customizable and 21 Day Fix approved! Music to my ears - I think my favorite part was realizing that ricotta cheese was a red and not a blue!

What you need:

  • 8 greens - I used spinach, a can of diced tomatoes (drained),  and red peppers
    • other ideas - broccoli, carrots (precooked), mushrooms
  • 1 pound of chicken
  • 4 reds of low fat ricotta cheese
  • 8 yellows of whole wheat pasta, cook according to package instructions
  • 4 blues of mozzarella cheese
  • 2 cloves of minced garlic
  • 3 tbsp. dried parsley

What you need to do:

  1. Grill chicken and slice into strips
    Erin Traill, Diamond Beachbody Coach, 21 day fix, Autumn Calabrese, 21 day fix approved recipe, 21 day fix casserole, chicken, spinach, weight loss journey, Pittsburgh, fit mom, fit nurse
  2. In a large bowl mix greens, chicken, ricotta, garlic, 2 tbsp. parsley, and pasta.
  3. Spray a 9x13 dish with olive oil
  4. Place mixture into dish
  5. Top with cheese, covering equally
  6. Sprinkle remaining parsley
  7. Bake at 400 for 15 minutes.
  8. Enjoy
Makes 8 servings - each containing 1 green, 2 reds, 1 yellow, 1/2 blue!

For more recipes, meal plans and support - apply here! I will answer you in 24 hours!

Fill out my online form.
The easy to use Wufoo form builder helps you make forms easy, fast, and fun.

No comments :

Post a Comment