Saturday, January 23, 2016

BBQ Crockpot Chicken

Erin Traill, Diamond Beachbody Coach, 21 Day Fix, healthy crockpot recipe, clean eating, fit mom, weight loss success, weight loss support, Autumn Calabrese, fit nurse, pittsburgh

Perfect fall time recipe! I loved this recipe when I added the BBQ, but I must admit - I had a few bites before adding it, and it was pretty dang good too!

What you need:

  • 4 chicken breast
  • 1/2 cup water
  • 2 tbsp dried minced onion
  • 21 day fix southwest spice
  • 1/2-3/4 cup low sugar BBQ sauce (I use Guy's Award Winning BBQ)

What you need to do:

  1. Place chicken breast (I put them in frozen) with 1/2 water in crock pot.
  2. Top with minced onion and spice
  3. Cover and cook on low for 8 hours
  4. Shred chicken
  5. Add BBQ slowly and stir - to see how saucy you want the chicken.
    1. Or skip the bbq and enjoy it as is!
  6. Serve over brown rice, on a whole wheat bun, or over a potato

Optional toppings:

  • Fresh chopped onion
  • Cheddar Cheese
  • Plain Greek Yogurt

No comments :

Post a Comment