Tuesday, June 9, 2015

More than inches lost...


Erin Traill, diamond beachbody coach, 21 day fix, t25, Autumn Calabrese, Shaun T, shakeology, dramatic weight loss, weight watchers, before and after photos, fit mom, fit nurse, pittsburgh


Starting this journey, I had a lot of doubts - I had tried to drop these pounds a million times on my own... I've done Weight Watchers, fad diets, joined a gym and odd ball nasty cleanses - part of me wondered if this would be any different... I had a big goal, and I was trying to beat the odds against me - a busy mom, small budget, not a lot of time and a thyroid condition that is notorious for causing unwanted weight gain...

Erin Traill, diamond beachbody coach, 21 day fix, t25, Autumn Calabrese, Shaun T, shakeology, dramatic weight loss, weight watchers, before and after photos, fit mom, fit nurse, pittsburghOne day, in a dressing room 14 months ago I had a break down - literally broke down, in public - As I collected myself, I looked down at my girls (who at this point looked scared) and I thought, "How will I ever teach them to love themselves and their bodies, if I can't even love my own?" In that moment, I distinctly remember looking at myself in the mirror - face to face - and promising that today was the day... A little (probably way to honest) backstory, when I found out I was pregnant with Aubrey, I wanted so badly for her to be a boy - I could never imagine myself as a mom of girls... I had always struggled with poor body image, poor self confidence and self esteem and I never wanted to "pass that down" to my daughter - finding out she was a girl was  challenging because I didn't think I would be good enough for her - But through this experience, I realized these girls came into my life to save it... Every time I wanted to give up, give in, skip a day - I looked at them and kept pushing harder. They make me want to be a better person, they are that driving force, the heart beat...

Erin Traill, diamond beachbody coach, 21 day fix, t25, Autumn Calabrese, Shaun T, shakeology, dramatic weight loss, weight watchers, before and after photos, fit mom, fit nurse, pittsburghWhile I wouldn't say this was always easy, there was not a moment I regret - with results like this in 30 minutes a day, who could regret anything? I started in a challenge group which is closed group on Facebook, where my coach helped myself and others like me on our journey - I learned about clean eating, fitness tips, how much water I should drink, how to order off a menu, basically how to make this a lifestyle change and not just a quick fix... I was negative at first, my stomach hit off my thighs as I workout out, my body craved sugar and carbs, I was out of breath - but I promised myself I would do this, 60 days fully committed... as time went on the workouts are easier, my energy levels improved, the cravings disappeared and I was getting real results.... A lot of times people ask me what I owe my success to - and there are a lot of things - dedication, support of the challenge groups, coaching, my girls... but I would have to say it is Shakeology - Shakeology gave me the energy, cut my cravings, it was a healthy meal that I didn't have to think about, it helped with mood stability and depression, and for once in 10 years my thyroid levels were more stable than ever... In the middle of the day when Aubrey wanted lunch and Kate needed this and life was crazy, I could have a quick on the go lunch for myself in less than 2 minutes! I went from napping on the couch when Kate napped to having enough energy to play with Aubrey, workout, clean, and just started feeling like myself!

As the weight started to come off and I could see a glimpse of the "old me", I started getting myself back - for years I put everyone before myself... I hated how I looked so I stopped getting my hair done, I stopped buying nice clothes for myself - and once I started losing weight and feeling more confident, I started putting myself on my priority list...  It is so crazy that how I started this process thinking spending 30 minutes on myself was selfish, but it ended up being the best thing I could have done for my family, because they got ME back!

Erin Traill, diamond beachbody coach, 21 day fix, t25, Autumn Calabrese, Shaun T, shakeology, dramatic weight loss, weight watchers, before and after photos, fit mom, fit nurse, pittsburgh

And although I know my body isn't perfect, that isn't what these pictures were about - today was a celebration, celebrating the perfectly imperfect, turning my mess into my message and beating the odds...

Erin Traill, diamond beachbody coach, 21 day fix, t25, Autumn Calabrese, Shaun T, shakeology, dramatic weight loss, weight watchers, before and after photos, fit mom, fit nurse, pittsburgh

Erin Traill, diamond beachbody coach, 21 day fix, t25, Autumn Calabrese, Shaun T, shakeology, dramatic weight loss, weight watchers, before and after photos, fit mom, fit nurse, pittsburgh

And how did I get here?! Simply the power of challenge groups, sense super foods, 30 minute in home workouts and a specialized meal plan...

Did I think I would be here 14 months ago? No! I never imagined how my life and body would change, and I can't envision a more satisfying journey...

As I continue my journey, my goal is to pay this forward - to join one of my upcoming challenge groups where you will get all the tips and tools to be successful please apply below! Hope to see you there!



Fill out my online form.
There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.

No comments :

Post a Comment