Monday, January 18, 2016

Turn your Fitness into Business

Erin Traill, diamond beachbody coach, turn fitness into business, what is beachbody coaching, now hiring, work from home, live life by design, sahm, wahm, fit mom, fit rn,

Our team is growing, and I am looking for 3 motivated, inspiring women to join our team! I am looking to mentor 3 women who are ready to move towards a life by THEIR design! Women who are determined, relentless and passionate about helping others in the comfort of their own home!
Erin Traill, diamond beachbody coach, turn fitness into business, what is beachbody coaching, now hiring, work from home, live life by design, sahm, wahm, fit mom, fit rn,

About 2 years before I became a coach, my husband said, "Have you looked into this Shakeology business thing? Someone just posted that they cut down their hours at work to do this full time?"

My response ((honestly)), "that is the dumbest thing I ever heard of!"

Who would have thought? Right!?! That years later, I would be telling you about how coaching changed my life and asking you to 'checkout this shakeology business thing' HA!

Crazy! And like I have said before, this all happened to me on accident! I see why this was placed into my life now, but at the time I kinda fell into it --- went from signing up for the discount, to paying for my own product, to paying for preschool, to paying my grocery bill, to dramatically decreasing my hours as a registered nurse, to paying for vacations, and on and on...

Erin Traill, diamond beachbody coach, turn fitness into business, what is beachbody coaching, now hiring, work from home, live life by design, sahm, wahm, fit mom, fit rn, I could go on and on and tell you all the great things about coaching, why I do it, why I love, the fantastic community of our team, how it has helped my family -- but that would be boring -- Instead, I want to invite you to a 2 hour live event ((on Facebook)) where myself and other coaches on my team will be posting short videos about their coaching journey, the financial compensation plan, faq's, etc... no obligation, just some free info! This event will take place on Wednesday, January 20th at 8:30pm (EST), and if you can't make it - no biggie you can catch all the videos at your convenience ((but if you can make it, we would love to see you and you have a chance to earn a prize))

Get your spot by emailing me at etraill7@gmail.com or messaging me on Facebook and I will send you an invite! Hope to see you there!

No comments :

Post a Comment