Monday, January 25, 2016

Cafe Latte is here!

Erin Traill, diamond beachbody coach, Café Latte, Starbucks, frozen coffee at home, faq, shakeology, budget friendly, clean eating, superfoods, fit mom, fit nurse, Pittsburgh, 21 day fix approved

Old news right? Ha! I finally have my order! And I can't wait... for all of YOU to try it.... because the truth is, I am not a coffee fan --- not even a little bit! So I am depending on Dan and all of you to give me feedback and recipes for my blog! Here are just a of the most commonly asked questions I have been getting on the newest flavor!

Q: I like drinking my shakes in the evening, does Café Latte have caffeine?

A: NOT AT ALL! The caffeine levels in Café Latte are exactly the same as they are in ALL of our Shakeology flavors. So even though it tastes like coffee, Café Latte contains 75% less caffeine than an 8 oz. cup o’ Joe. So if you have been enjoying our other shakes in the evening without a problem, then this won't be either!

Q: What does it taste like?
Erin Traill, diamond beachbody coach, Café Latte, Starbucks, frozen coffee at home, faq, shakeology, budget friendly, clean eating, superfoods, fit mom, fit nurse, Pittsburgh, 21 day fix approved

A: Wwwweeelll - I am the wrong person to ask lol! But, I have a lot of coffee loving fans and this is what they tell me, "Absolutely amazing! It’s incredibly rich, robust, and creamy with hints of Café and notes of Latte. It truly does taste just like a frozen coffee drink you’d get from a coffee shop" So pretty cool, you get the same great taste of a coffee shop frozen drink, but with all the superfood benefits of Shakeology - plus way less fat, sodium, and calories!

Q: What makes this so special?

A: It’s formulated with WHOLE Coffee Fruit —a coveted superfood powerhouse and antioxidant -- that’s native to regions of Mexico and India. Coffee fruit is the red fleshy fruit that surrounds what we know to be the coffee bean! Not only does Café Latte taste great, but the use of the entire plant also minimizes Shakeology’s carbon footprint.

Q: How do I get to try it?

A: A few different ways actually!
  1. Order a bag of 30 servings or a box of 24 servings today!
  2. Try the Barista Triple Combo Box. This pack contains 24 single-serving packets of Café Latte, Vanilla, and Chocolate (8 per flavor)
  3. Order a single packet from me! Email me at etraill7@gmail.com with your name and address (must have paypal!)
I hope this helped!

Challenge groups are where transformations are made, physically, emotionally, mentally - new groups forming all the time - to get a spot please fill out the application below!


Fill out my online form.
Online contact and registration forms from Wufoo.


No comments :

Post a Comment