Thursday, November 5, 2015

Turn over a New Leaf Challenge

Erin Traill, diamond beachbody coach, thankful, thanksgiving, holiday weight loss tips, turn over a new leaf, 21 day fix, t25, Autumn Calabrese, grateful, weight loss support, weight loss success, fit mom, fit nurse

November is all about being thankful. There are so many things to be thankful for, and at the top of my list is my health and wellness - because face it, without health nothing else really matters! I am going to take 30 days to treat my body the way it deserves while focusing on positive thinking and mindset changes... I am going to be rewarding my body with wholesome food and 30 minutes of working out.. And I am inviting you to join me...

I feel like with the holidays, school and a new job - I am all over the place with my fitness journey.... But I have a big scary goal for late February and I need to commit 110%!  So time to get back at it, no waiting for the New Year for this momma!

I am currently doing T25 with the 21 Day Fix meal plan and as I am tracking my food - I am realizing one too many cheats and one too many missed workouts.. I love new challenge groups because they give me a fresh start to motivate and inspire which helps me stay more accountable too!

So what is this group all about???

    Erin Traill, diamond beachbody coach, thankful, thanksgiving, holiday weight loss tips, turn over a new leaf, 21 day fix, t25, Autumn Calabrese, grateful, weight loss support, weight loss success, fit mom, fit nurse
  • Everyone including myself is committed to a workout program (not sure where to start? no worries, we will figure it out together!)
  • You have the option to take part in the Shakeology Cleanse, free of charge the weekend after Thanksgiving!
  • You don't have to skip turkey dinner, I will teach you how to modify, portion control and survive the holidays... including tips for Christmas!
  • Everyone is committed to checking in the group daily!
  • I am going to teach you how to meal plan and prep weekly - as well as include budget tips!
  • Daily motivation, accountability, 1:1 coach support
  • Recipes for your entire family!
  • Positive mindset activities
This is the time to keep your sanity, remain positive and enjoy the holiday season! Are you ready to kick things up a notch?!

Lets do this!

November 16th is our preseason start date - during this week I will give you daily tips and tricks to being successful during the Challenge!

Ready?

To be considered for the challenge, please fill out the application below!
Fill out my online form.
There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.

No comments :

Post a Comment