Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Shakeology Boost - Focused Energy

Erin Traill, Diamond Coach, Beachbody, Focused Energy, Shakeology Boost, Shakeology, night shift nurse, natural energy, improve energy, fit mom, weight loss success, pittsburgh


So it is no secret, as a busy nurse, coach and momma to two little girls - that I do not get the sleep I should! Between Aubrey who is up at least once a night and my night shift job that has me working 12-24 hours a week, I am exhausted. As I approach 30 (eekk yes 30!!), I am finding that I am not recovering from my sleepless nights as quickly as I was just a few years ago! Ironically, Shakeology boosts launch happened at the perfect time for me!

There are 3 boosts - Digestive Health, Power Greens and Focused Energy... Since my biggest hurdle is energy, I thought I would trial this product first... In this article, I will be explaining what Focused Energy Boost is, how it compares and my honest review! Let's do it ;)

So what are Shakeology Boosts?

  • Boosts are the easiest way to customize Shakeology to your unique needs. When you boost your shake, you boost your health and Shakeology experience!

More Specifically What are the Unique Benefits to Focused Energy?

  • Focused Energy energizes your day the healthy way. It supports mental clarity, alertness, and focus to help you be more productive.
  • Designed to give you a wholesome boost of energy, both for your mind and body.
  • Unlike other energy drinks, Focused Energy does not contain chemicals, artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners or preservatives that could compromise your health.
  • While Shakeology is an incredible dose of daily dense nutrition, there are those days when you simply need a little extra. So when you are challenged for energy, or need some help being more productive, supercharge yourself with this boost!
  • Help break your daily coffee addiction!
Erin Traill, Diamond Coach, Beachbody, Focused Energy, Shakeology Boost, Shakeology, night shift nurse, natural energy, improve energy, fit mom, weight loss success, pittsburgh

How do I use it?

  • Simply gently shake the jar to loosen the compressed powder.
  • Combine one level scoop with Shakeology and consume within 30 minutes

Why is this Superior?

  • Naturally boosts your energy, focus and mental clarity with ginseng and 100mg of natural caffeine from guarana and green tea
  • It is packed with adaptogens to help support the body in times of stress, as well as antioxidants that may help fight free radical damage
  • And again - chemical, and artificial color, flavor, sweetener and preservative free!

Erin Traill, Diamond Coach, Beachbody, Focused Energy, Shakeology Boost, Shakeology, night shift nurse, natural energy, improve energy, fit mom, weight loss success, pittsburghMy HONEST review....


I'm in love - seriously! I drink my Shakeology for lunch, which just so happens to be my 'tired time' - I wake up with energy, I drag mid day and I usually have a decent amount of night time energy... The natural caffeine gave me an immediate boost without feeling jittery (which I was afraid of because I do not drink coffee or other caffeine products) and I felt more energized than usual as the afternoon and evening went on.

I did not notice any texture or taste changes to my Shakeology (I do blend with ice)

The only downfall I see, is that I can't share this with my girls - because lets face it, who in their right mind would give their very active kids something that would increase their energy? ;)

The afternoon is when I usually blog, email and work on my coaching and I felt that I was focused and more creative... I have also noticed that the slight headache that I get in the afternoon (which I think is from being tired and then looking at a computer screen) is also diminished since adding Focused Energy to my afternoon Shakeology...

This is an all around win for me, and a new staple ingredient to my shake!

No comments :

Post a Comment