Thursday, November 26, 2015

Black Friday Sale!

Erin Traill, fitness sale, shakeology, black Friday sale, holiday weight loss, beachbody, sale, flash sale, 21 day fix, Autumn Calabrese, cize, Shaun T, fit mom, dramatic weight loss, fit nurse


First of all - Happy Turkey Day! I hope you get to spend it with those you love! I debated for awhile on whether or not I should have a Black Friday Sale - I don't like to be sales-y because for me, this isn't a sale - this is an opportunity for me to help you live a healthier and more fulfilling life... That being said, who doesn't love a good sale???? Right!

So here is how it works - fill out my application below, make a qualifying sales purchase and get a free gift... and you get to pick! So you can decide between my challenger starter kit which includes 7 meal prep containers and a workout tank or my 3 day Shakeology Cleanse Kit which includes instruction on how to cleanse and everything you need to do so!

Not only do you get a great sale and a free gift, but you also get access to me as your coach and the support of my online accountability groups! If you are looking to drop a few pounds before Christmas or looking to buy a program to help kickstart the New Year - I hope to work with you! Apply below or email me at etraill7@gmail.com! Thanks, and have a great rest of your holiday!

Fill out my online form.
HTML Forms powered by Wufoo.

No comments :

Post a Comment