Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Reese's Shakeology

So after a few, okay maybe more like a lot of candy sneaks - especially my favorite Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, I am fighting these chocolate cravings as I try to get on track... I am not the most popular person in my house right now, as I tossed 95% of the candy from Halloween - Let's face it, it isn't healthy for anyone!
 
So now that I introduced this sugar into my body, I am craving it - time to kick these cravings! And here we go! Reese's Peanut Butter Shakeology!

Erin Traill, diamond beachbody coach, Halloween candy, chocolate cravings, weight loss journey, reeses shake, fit mom, shakeology recipe
 

What you need:

  • Chocolate Shakeology
  • 1 cup Almond Milk
  • 2 tsp Natural Peanut Butter
  • 10 ice cubes
  • PB2
  • Dark Chocolate Chips

What you need to do:

  1. In a blender, add in this order - almond milk, ice cubes, peanut butter, and shakeology.
  2. Blend
  3. Pour into a glass and top with pb2 and a few chocolate chips
  4. Enjoy!


No comments :

Post a Comment