Sunday, November 22, 2015

21 Days of Fitmas


Erin Traill, diamond beachbody coach, fitmas, elf on the shelf, holiday budget, holiday weight loss, 21 day fix, Autumn Calabrese, clean eating recipe, fit mom, weight loss support


Okay, now this is going to be fun!!! The holidays make it so easy and fun to switch up my challenge groups - and I am excited to announce my next group - 21 Days of Fitmas Featuring Autumn the Elf! Wouldn't it be awesome to enjoy Thanksgiving, then start a 21 Day fitness and nutrition program (with wiggle room for holiday treats) and drop up to 15 pounds before Christmas... Sounds good to me!!!

I want you to thrive during the holidays - not pig out, not starve and be cranky but to really feel
amazing... that is my goal! And I will provide you all the tips and tools to get you there!

This Challenge will start November 29th with a preseason, during this time I will give you all the tips and tools on how to start successfully! Then we will kick off on December 3rd (it's a Thursday, I know that is a little weird, but this way we are done right before Christmas).

Here is what you can expect:

    Erin Traill, diamond beachbody coach, fitmas, elf on the shelf, holiday budget, holiday weight loss, 21 day fix, Autumn Calabrese, clean eating recipe, fit mom, weight loss support
  • 30 minute in home workouts, with Autumn - either the 21 Day Fix or the 21 Day Fix Extreme
  • Meal Plans through the holidays - quick and easy, crockpot and healthy holiday swaps
  • Tips and tools for holiday parties and travel
  • Daily accountability and support for your personal goals
  • Adding in Elf on the Shelf, holiday budget and gift giving tips!
Oh, and since it is the season and giving - I am adding in weekly giveaway!
 
 
 
Does this sound like a good fit for you? Imagine this, you see your family on Thanksgiving and when you see them again on Christmas, you are 10-15 pounds lighter!!! How cool would that be :) We begin November 29th - apply here to be considered!

Fill out my online form.
The easy to use Wufoo form builder helps you make forms easy, fast, and fun.

No comments :

Post a Comment