Thursday, October 29, 2015

Eating Clean after Halloween!

Erin Traill, diamond beachbody coach, Beachbody Challenge Winner, free recipes, Free weight loss support, weight loss success story, t25, 21 day fix, fall favorite recipe, healthy crockpot recipe


Even though it isn't even Halloween, those mini candy bars are everywhere! And admit it, you have had one or two or six haha! I know, I know - me too! And now the skinny jeans are super tight and the sweaters are a little snug... Oh and all the yummy comfort food! Ready for a fresh start? And you probably don't want to eat salads all winter long, right? I gotcha! If you are like me, you want those warm filling comfort foods but not at the cost of my waist line!

I have cleaned up, modified, tasted and perfected some of my favorite fall dishes - and I want to share them with you! Along with these recipes you will get clean eating, budget and meal planning tips and tricks!

Sound good? Perfect, I am hosting a 5 day Clean Eating after Halloween Group with a focus on your favorite fall dishes! Soups, desserts, game day appetizers, and crockpot meals! Budget and family friendly meals and tips! This group is a closed group on Facebook and I would love to have you be a part of it!

https://www.teambeachbody.com/beachbody-challenge/vote/quarterlyWant in?


Create a free (yes, I promise it is completely free) beachbody account under me! HERE!!!

 Then vote for me! (Click on photo to vote) - Here is my story, if you are curious!

Finally, send me a friend request on Facebook (we have to be friends for me to add you in!) and a picture or screen shot of proof that you voted in a PM and you are in!



No comments :

Post a Comment