Thursday, October 22, 2015

Shakeology Cleanse

Erin Traill, before and after photos, shakeology cleanse, 3 day cleanse, avoid weight loss plateaus, weight loss success, Pittsburgh, fit nurse, rn, fit mom, diamond beachbody coach,


I have been on my fitness and weight loss journey for quite some time, and I'm not always perfect - who is? ;) So every now and then I need a little jump start to get me back in the game... I have done the Shakeology Cleanse several times and it has helped me get over a weight loss plateau, decrease cravings and help me get a great restart when I feel my nutrition slipping! I highly recommend this cleanse because although low in calories, it still has adequate nutrition to help your body stay full and focused!

So... How do I do it?

Erin Traill, before and after photos, shakeology cleanse, 3 day cleanse, avoid weight loss plateaus, weight loss success, Pittsburgh, fit nurse, rn, fit mom, diamond beachbody coach,
It is pretty simple - I pretty much make each day the same, but I switch up the fruit! It is very easy to
prepare for, I spend a little time the night before cutting everything up for a salad and grilling chicken - and ummmm, yeah that is it! So you follow this meal plan for 3 days:


Erin Traill, before and after photos, shakeology cleanse, 3 day cleanse, avoid weight loss plateaus, weight loss success, Pittsburgh, fit nurse, rn, fit mom, diamond beachbody coach,

Can I workout?

Erin Traill, before and after photos, shakeology cleanse, 3 day cleanse, avoid weight loss plateaus, weight loss success, Pittsburgh, fit nurse, rn, fit mom, diamond beachbody coach,
  • Yep, I just keep it light - pilates, yoga, 10 min abs, a walk with a few jogs intervals.

Results...

  • So I will be honest, prior to doing this cleanse, I was having more and more cheat meals that
    were getting closer and closer together and I was having a hard time with portion control. I was working out and not seeing results - and I knew my problem was at the end of my fork... I was bloated and tired.
  • I felt really great the whole cleanse, and I caught myself almost eating the last few bites off my girl's plates, or a handful of their cereal - and I realized how much I was probably eating without even thinking about it.. so this was a great reminder and mindset change.
  • I am very pleased with my physical change, and I lost 4 pounds on the nose!
  • Refocused and ready to take on the world!
 

    For more support and guidance, apply here!
Fill out my online form.
There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.

No comments :

Post a Comment