Thursday, September 3, 2015

Body & Budget Boot Camp

Erin Traill, diamond beachbody coach, Budget and body boot camp, money savings, complete fitness, challenge groups, dramatic weight loss, weight loss support, fit mom, nurse, Pittsburgh

I get asked A LOT about how I budget my family without coupons, sales ads, and while maintaining a clean and mostly organic lifestyle. And honestly, I was SHOCKED when women told me how much their average monthly grocery bill was! Like fell over, jaw to the ground shocked! And it hit me, I bet a lot of people could benefit from a grocery and budget makeover while also working on their fitness - and tah-dah the BODY & BUDGET BOOT CAMP was born!
Erin Traill, diamond beachbody coach, Budget and body boot camp, money savings, complete fitness, challenge groups, dramatic weight loss, weight loss support, fit mom, nurse, Pittsburgh
I don't think that it is a secret that I used to be in poor shape. And when I talk about poor shape - I
mean financially, as well as physically. I have had to put groceries on a credit card, I have eaten an entire box of Hamburger Helper alone, and I got stuck thinking that 'this is just the way things are going to be'. Wrong-O! My drive for fitness - is a road to complete fitness, mind, body, soul and bank account... As I get closer to my goals, I feel this huge desire to share what I have learned and what has worked for me - so join me in a 30 day push to get closer to a fitter budget and body!

What can you expect from me?

  • Budget Tips
    • Daily tips on how to save money not only on your grocery bill - but in life in general. Small tips, nothing crazy - but I truly believe that small changes here and there can make a huge difference when it compounds together by the end of the month!
  • Accountability
    Erin Traill, diamond beachbody coach, Budget and body boot camp, money savings, complete fitness, challenge groups, dramatic weight loss, weight loss support, fit mom, nurse, Pittsburgh
    • Daily, I will ask you to check in with me and see how you are doing. This way I know how I can help you!
  • Support
    • Every morning, I will be posting something motivational - because lets face it, we are doing this together! I will be there to answer questions, lift you up when you aren't feeling it and be a friend through the process!
  • Meal Planning
    • Together we will work on a weekly meal plan, grocery list, and specific to you nutritional goals
  • Recipes
    • I will provide budget and family clean eating recipes to help you reach your goals!

Erin Traill, diamond beachbody coach, Budget and body boot camp, money savings, complete fitness, challenge groups, dramatic weight loss, weight loss support, fit mom, nurse, Pittsburgh
What I expect from you?

  • A daily check in - honest, raw - I want the good, the bad and the ugly!
  • Shakeology combined with a workout program of your choosing (I can help you pick the perfect one!)
  • Commitment to the group and to the process! Change isn't easy, but you can do anything for 30 days - Imagine what you can do in 30 days - both for your bank account and for your body!

How do you get in?

  • Fill out the application below, send me an email or message me on Facebook and I am filling slots at a first commit first serve basis! Space will be limited!

Fill out my online form.
The easy to use Wufoo form builder helps you make forms easy, fast, and fun.

No comments :

Post a Comment