Thursday, July 16, 2015

I Wanna Dance with Somebody - Cize Exclusive Test Group!

Erin Traill, diamond beachbody coach, shaunt, cize, zumba, dance, dramatic weight loss, weight loss support, new workout, fit mom, fit nurse


It is no secret that ShaunT is my favorite trainer - and when I heard he was coming out with a new workout, I was undoubtly thrilled! And then I found out, it was a dance video, at first I was like, "dang it, I don't know how to dance." And then I tried it, and I was right - I can't dance, well maybe not in one 40 minute session - but maybe after 4 weeks I could! And much to my surprise, I had a blast, it was fun and I was dripping in sweat - and I was instantly excited!

I am so excited for this program, which is being released July 16-20th - because it is just in time to take to the beach and dance with my sisters, and hey maybe a few of my cousins will join in!

My team and I are going to launch an Exclusive Cize Test Group - space will be very limited! In this 5 week group we will have one week where I teach you everything you need to know about being successful (clean eating, water intake, meal prep and planning), then for 4 weeks we will rock Cize together!

This program is perfect for kicking off a fitness journey, toning up, increasing cardio, and Zumba lovers who are looking for an at home alternative! Tired of squats, lunges, push-ups, and boring cardio?  Shaun T is taking us back to his dancing roots and makes losing weight an “experience.” Shaun breaks down the routines, step-by-step, move-by-move, and builds them into a full dance workout. And at the end, you’ll get to CIZE IT UP to songs from Shaun’s playlist.



THE END OF EXERCISE IS COMING.

To be one of the first to gain access to Cize and to be part of the Cize Test Group - Please apply here!
Fill out my online form.
Use Wufoo templates to make your own HTML forms.

No comments :

Post a Comment