Wednesday, July 22, 2015

2015 Summit Recap!

Erin Traill, Diamond Beachbody Coach, Coach Summit 2015, Melanie Mitro, ShaunT, beachbody challenge winners, girl bosses, friends, weight loss, fitness, financial freedom, home workouts, Nashville, fit mom, fit nurse, Autumn Calabrese


I honestly didn't know what to expect going into Summit - I signed up for what I needed to pretty blindly, and my anxiety about leaving my girls and traveling shadowed me from doing much research.... But it was fun having each day as a big surprise!

Erin Traill, Diamond Beachbody Coach, Coach Summit 2015, Melanie Mitro, ShaunT, beachbody challenge winners, girl bosses, friends, weight loss, fitness, financial freedom, home workouts, Nashville, fit mom, fit nurse, Autumn CalabreseSummit is the biggest Beachbody celebration and training event of the year - celebrating the success
of coaches, Beachbody Challenge Winners and the company as a whole! At Summit, I got a ton of motivation from motivational speakers, and trainings from the top coaches in the company... We also get to be the first to get our hands on new swag, programs and supplements.... And hear about all the new product launches! SO needless to say with all the emotions, trainings, information it was overwhelming!

We were so blessed to all stay together in a giant 'Real World' like house within walking distance from the events in Nashville! It was so amazing, we had trainings all day, then could come back and chat and mastermind and then go out on the town! I loved these girls before this event, but I truly felt a deep connection and bond with them after this!
Erin Traill, Diamond Beachbody Coach, Coach Summit 2015, Melanie Mitro, ShaunT, beachbody challenge winners, girl bosses, friends, weight loss, fitness, financial freedom, home workouts, Nashville, fit mom, fit nurse, Autumn Calabrese


Sooooo.... I won't keep you in suspense - I will start the recap with PRODUCT LAUNCHES!


  • The Master's Hammer and Chisel

    • I am the MOST excited about this program - for the first time ever Beachbody is combining two trainers to get you the ultimate results!
    • Created by Sagi Kalev (creator of BODY BEAST) and Autumn Calabrese (creator the 21 Day Fix and 21 Day Fix Extreme).
    • Expert workout system that delivers breathtaking, body-changing results in as little as 60 days.
    •  Trainers Sagi Kalev and Autumn Calabrese are sought-after experts at sculpting spectacular physiques—and they have shelves full of competition prizes to prove it! In The Master’s Hammer and Chisel, they share their winning strategies in this breakthrough system of resistance training to help you shape powerful muscle and shed body fat to build a ripped, statue-perfect physique.
    • Expected launch date is December 2015


  • Shakeology Boosts!

    • Thanks to Shakeology Boosts - you can now customize your needs with Shakeology Boosts.
    • Boosts include:
      • Focused Energy
      • Power Greens
      • Digestive Health


  • Beachbody's Performance Line

    • No matter how good your workout is, at some point you want even more—more energy, better endurance, incredible strength, and peak recovery.
    •  This line includes:
      • Pre-workout energy
      • During-workout super hydration
      • Post-workout muscle recovery 
      • And a first-of-its-kind overnight muscle repair—to turbocharge your workouts and recovery for game-changing results at every fitness level.
      • All with no artificial flavors or colors



After opening night and all the product launches, we started with trainings the next day.... I am so grateful for the trainings, they helped motivate me, give me some great ideas, and change my point of view! Being the dork that I am, I took a ton of notes and I can't wait to incorporate what I have learned so I can be a better coach and mentor! Also during these trainings, I got a new spark and excitement about my own personal fitness journey!

We made sure that we had fun together as a team, between hitting the town of Nashville and
the parties that Beachbody actually puts on for successful coaches that meet certain criteria! One party that I qualified for was the Success Club Party - yes, I get paid to change lives and then we celebrated that success at a Stars and Stripes Party with live music, drinks and a bbq!











The highlight of my trip was when my coach surprised me with a photo op with ShaunT! Seriously, she gave up her ticket to me - not only that but she printed out my transformation pic for me to ask him to sign... Who does that? Well let's just say this was one of the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me, hands down! I was so nervous though, this was a bucket list item for me! So when the day arrived, I was so anxious - luckily a fellow coach, Maegan was coming along! She talked to me and helped calm me! I practiced what I would say - but needless to say I became almost speechless... When it was almost our turn the Crew member said I was not able to take the photo up to ShaunT... I was crushed - when I went up to Shaun, and I told him about my transformation and thanked him and I asked him if I could show him my transformation - he agreed! I went on to see Chalene and Sagi! After the other photos, I went up to the Crew member and told her I had permission.... We waited in line again and as they were finishing the photo op I was blessed enough that ShaunT agreed to a few more photos and a signature - he was so gueinue and I could tell he was impressed and proud! Best feeling ever!
Chalene!
 
Top Coach, Melanie Mitro - complimenting
me on my transformation!
 

On Saturday, our last day of Summit - we started the day with a 6am workout with all the trainers and 25,000 coaches! We shut down 7 blocks of a major street in downtown Nashville! The workout was grueling in the heat! After a day of trainings, we went to LP Field to celebrate Top Coaches, the #1 Coach and the Beachbody Challenge Winner! It was so inspiring to see all the weight loss and success stories, as a successful Beachbody transformation the winners touched my heart! The event ended with celebrating the #1 coach, Melanie Mitro - who just so happens to be my coaches, coach! I have done numerous calls and meetings with Melanie and she is truly such a beautiful person and amazing coach!
 

 ^^ Can you find me??? ^^ Dream Team Group Photo!


And to think, I started this business as a "hobby", just some fun money, and maybe to meet some new
friends...

Little did I know that just over a year later, I would have a business - a real business! Oh, and real genuine friends, like best friends...

We are all different, very different - but we all have characteristics that compliment each other... we have a common ground, and a common blessing - we are working on being the best versions of ourselves while transforming lives... we train and master mind together, raise each other up, travel, strive towards financial freedom, and work on our personal health and wellness goals while paying it forward --- and we get to call this or JOB!!!

I never imagined my life would look like this! I feel truly blessed...
If you are ready for a change in your life, have a passion for helping others, and want real success fill out an application to join my team!




Fill out my online form.
Online contact and registration forms from Wufoo.

No comments :

Post a Comment