Monday, July 6, 2015

A moment of painful honesty...

Erin Traill, Diamond Beachbody Coach, Autumn Calabrese, Shaun T, Summit, Nashville, fit mom, mom with tattoos, work from home, anxiety, Pittsburgh, fit nurse


In 7 days, I will be driving with a few fellow coaches to Nashville for a giant event - Beachbody's biggest event of the year, Summit - trainings, parties, motivation, workouts with the trainers, exclusive shopping - you name it... I see all my peers talking about how excited they are, they have a countdown going, they are trying on fancy dresses and packing... but not me...

Honestly, I am terrified...

Going to Nashville sums up all of my greatest fears...

Which include, but aren't limited to - large crowds, meeting new people, meeting people I admire, and the greatest of these fears is leaving my girls...

Sounds silly, right?

Almost 30 years old and I have these fears...


Erin Traill, Diamond Beachbody Coach, Autumn Calabrese, Shaun T, Summit, Nashville, fit mom, mom with tattoos, work from home, anxiety, Pittsburgh, fit nurse
So you might say, "Umm, Erin you don't have to go, just stay home!" And I would, but here is the thing, I did not chose to be a coach or to change lives - it CHOSE ME! I am so internally drawn to go, despite the tears and the anxiety and the fears because this is what I was meant to do... And if you know me personally at all, you know it must be true because I don't leave my kids EVER! So funny, because I am sure as a mother you can relate - some days I can't wait for bedtime, or I just want a meal or shower free of interuptions - but then when the opportunity arises, it feels so weird, almost not right!

I have literally broken down and cried about leaving them - I don't know why, guess I am being selfish... I cried today folding their little laundry, and putting them to bed - I feel like this is crazy, because in reality of how much time I get with them, 6 days is nothing... but I've never left, I am always there - and funny thing is, when I talk to Aubrey about it, she is just like "you will bring me home something, right mom?" - some days I wonder how I raised such a strong, independent girl!

Erin Traill, Diamond Beachbody Coach, Autumn Calabrese, Shaun T, Summit, Nashville, fit mom, mom with tattoos, work from home, anxiety, Pittsburgh, fit nurse


I remember last year, when I was watching all everyone at Summit - I remember thinking "I have to
go there" and when I told my mom I bought a ticket to go, she could hardly believe it. The year has come around so quickly, I almost can not believe it... Kate was only 6 months old at the time...

But don't take this the wrong way, part of me is excited to go - the coach part.. The part that knows that this training is going to change my life, help me change more lives and help me be a better mentor to my team..



Erin Traill, Diamond Beachbody Coach, Autumn Calabrese, Shaun T, Summit, Nashville, fit mom, mom with tattoos, work from home, anxiety, Pittsburgh, fit nurse
This tattoo on my foot, is something I wanted for a long time -
I made sure I got it before leaving, so I could always look down
and be reminded of my WHY - because every step I take is
all for them xo



Really I am blessed - blessed to have so much to waiting at home for me these 6 days I am gone and blessed to have so much to look forward to while I am there... blessed with the opportunity to change lives, including my own...

No comments :

Post a Comment