Sunday, February 21, 2016

Beyond the Sweaty Selfies - A Live & Interactive Sneak Peak


Erin Traill, diamond beachbody coach, 21 day fix, wahm, sahm, fit mom, fit nurse, at home business, home office, fitness coaching, no education needed


You just think I take selfies all day, don't you? It's okay - be honest! I would probably think the same thing -- but there is so much more to what I do as a coach than that sweaty selfie... And I could sit here and tell you about all the cool things I do as a coach, like how I make money from home, how I get to help people regain their health and wellness and like how I get to travel with some of my best friends.... But, I think it would be more fun to show you! So today, I am inviting you to a live and interactive sneak peak into this pretty cool business.


I know I have said it a million times, but my life has changed in EVERY way during the last 22 months... I look in the mirror and I see the woman I never thought possible - fit, confident, and financially independent - inside and out just a new and improved mom. The most ideal role model for my little girls... I knew when I decided to be a coach that I would be more accountably to my journey, and I would build a business and work towards financial freedom, but what I didn't anticipate was the friends I would make - like best friends.. Woman, moms, business owners who lift each other up, who I could lose hours talking to, who I look forward to being with... This is my business but I am in no way shape or form alone!
Erin Traill, diamond beachbody coach, 21 day fix, wahm, sahm, fit mom, fit nurse, at home business, home office, fitness coaching, no education needed

I have focused so much of my time on changing lives of moms through fitness, and this year I want to focus on changing the lives of moms through turning their fitness into business. To help them not only become healthy and fit but to become financially independent and confident. So, I am hiring - our team is growing! But I am not just looking for anyone, I love my team and our culture - and I am looking for 3 women to add to that! The women I am looking for must be ready to run with me. I want women who want this business, who want to change their lives.

Sound like you?

Or maybe you are at least curious?

Fill out the application below or email me at etraill7@gmail.com to get a spot into my Sneak Peak Event this Thursday, Feb 25th  from 830pm-1030pm (ET), in the comfort of your own home! I can not wait to see you there!


Fill out my online form.
HTML Forms powered by Wufoo.


No comments :

Post a Comment