Monday, February 22, 2016

Banana Ice Cream

Erin Traill, 21 day fix approved, dairy free ice cream, clean eating ice cream, weight loss success, fit mom, kid friendly clean eating recipe, fit kids, fit family, fit nurse, pittsburgh


Wouldn't you love to be able to say, 'yes' when you wanted or your kiddos asked for ice cream? Well now you can :) As an HUGE ice cream lover, I admit I was skeptical - very skeptical actually! But I have to say, it doesn't get much better than this!!! Oh and for my dog momma's, this is  dog friendly as well! Aubrey crushed some dog treats and used them as her sprinkles!
 
We are experimenting with different recipes, so stay tuned!

What you need: 
Erin Traill, 21 day fix approved, dairy free ice cream, clean eating ice cream, weight loss success, fit mom, kid friendly clean eating recipe, fit kids, fit family, fit nurse, pittsburgh

  • 2 Frozen Bananas (when my bananas start to ripen- I cut in half, peel, freeze on a plate and then toss in a freezer bag)
  • 2 tsp. natural peanut butter

What you need to do:

  1. Toss the bananas and peanut butter in a blender.
  2. Blend until soft serve consistency.
  3. Enjoy!

No comments :

Post a Comment