Monday, December 28, 2015

Turn your Resolutions into Results

Erin Traill, Diamod Beachbody Coach, new year resolution, new year's weight loss, weight loss success, before and after photos, 21 day fix, 2016, fit mom, fit nurse, pittsburgh


Although I don't believe you need a Monday, a new month or a new year - it can't help to tap into that 'new' motivation! I know I will be - I am already thinking about my New Year goals - for my family, my marriage, my career, my body, coaching, and financially - yep, I think about all these things! I  want to know how I can be better all the way around! And I want to kick this off with you!
Erin Traill, Diamod Beachbody Coach, new year resolution, new year's weight loss, weight loss success, before and after photos, 21 day fix, 2016, fit mom, fit nurse, pittsburgh

So what is this group all about???
Erin Traill, Diamod Beachbody Coach, new year resolution, new year's weight loss, weight loss success, before and after photos, 21 day fix, 2016, fit mom, fit nurse, pittsburgh

  • Everyone including myself is committed to a workout program (not sure where to start? no worries, we will figure it out together!) - I will be continuing my Hammer and Chisel schedule
  • Everyone is committed to checking in the group daily!
  • I am going to teach you how to meal plan and prep weekly - as well as include budget tips!
  • Daily motivation, accountability, 1:1 coach support
  • Recipes for your entire family!
  • Positive mindset activities


Erin Traill, Diamod Beachbody Coach, new year resolution, new year's weight loss, weight loss success, before and after photos, 21 day fix, 2016, fit mom, fit nurse, pittsburghLets do this! Let's kick off the New Year with a game plan! I know for me personally, I spent year after year making the same resolutions - but I realized, you can't live the same year over and over again and call it a life... thinking about that, really made me dig deep and soul search.. it is so true, and yet sad - I am not going to live another year on rewind and replay.

January 4th is our preseason start date - during this week I will give you daily tips and tricks to being successful during the Challenge!

Ready?

To be considered for the challenge, please fill out the application below!

Fill out my online form.
Online contact and registration forms from Wufoo.

No comments :

Post a Comment