Thursday, December 10, 2015

Onion Baby-Baked Potatoes

Erin Traill, diamond beachbody coach, 21 day fix approved, hammer and chisel, Autumn Calabrese, meal prep, clean eating, recipe, clean side dish, fit mom, weight loss, potato

It is no secret... I love butter - my hardest craving to kick! Every time I try to make a regular baked potato, I tell myself I won't put butter on it "this time" and guess what??? I always to... So I gotta switch it up!  Delicious and simple as can be! You can use red potatoes and cut them as well!

What you need:

    Erin Traill, diamond beachbody coach, 21 day fix approved, hammer and chisel, Autumn Calabrese, meal prep, clean eating, recipe, clean side dish, fit mom, weight loss, potato
  • Baby potatoes (red or multicolored)
  • Extra Virgin Olive Oil (amount depends on how many potatoes you are making, you need just enough for a light coating)
  • Dried Minced Onion
  • Onion Powder
  • Dried Parsley
  • Dash of Garlic Powder

What you need to do:

  1. Preheat oven to 400
  2. Spray glass baking dish
  3. Place washed potatoes in the dish, single layer
  4. Drizzle lightly with EVOO
  5. Sprinkle on onion powder and minced onion
  6. Bake for 40 minutes
  7. Enjoy!
21 Day Fix and Hammer & Chisel Approved - for more recipes, tips, support and meal plans, apply for a spot in my next challenge group... Groups are enrolling NOW!
Fill out my online form.
Use Wufoo templates to make your own HTML forms.

No comments :

Post a Comment