Sunday, December 13, 2015

Hammer & Chisel Week 1

Erin Traill, diamond beachbody coach, hammer and chisel program review, results, weight loss journey, weight loss success, in home workout, 21 day fix, meal plan, meal prep


I think I will start off by saying - this program in 7 days has surpassed all my expectations and is my soul mate workout! I will admit, I was a little concerned about the length of the workouts (T25 spoiled me!) but it has not been an issue! I'm enjoying the workouts so much that they are flying by!

 
Erin Traill, diamond beachbody coach, hammer and chisel program review, results, weight loss journey, weight loss success, in home workout, 21 day fix, meal plan, meal prep
Setting up my workout space in my bedroom was key! I slept in my workout clothes so I literally ruled out of bed and pushed play!

Erin Traill, diamond beachbody coach, hammer and chisel program review, results, weight loss journey, weight loss success, in home workout, 21 day fix, meal plan, meal prepI did battle some sore muscles - well a lot of sore muscles actually! It was a long time since I did a
weighted workout and I have been feeling it... best kinda pain though! Funny story, I was at work one night (Tuesday, actually) and I had 2 patients ask me why I was limping!!! I felt it with every patient I helped move, every drain I bent down to empty, and every time I got up from sitting in a chair (which wasn't often!).. I did order Recover to help with muscle soreness and I can't wait to try it!










The one thing, I am disappointed in is - myself... I didn't follow my meal plan the way I had hoped! 2 cheat meals, too much wine, maybe some butter (okay, yes - there was butter!).. I just know I can do better and with a March cruise and  Febuary fit mom photos - I need to buckle down... I learned what worked and didn't work from week 1, and made some improvements week 2! The biggest thing was adding a meal prep in for my girls - I would be going about my day, thinking I didn't have to make dinner when really I did need make something for them! It is so important to me that they eat healthy, balanced diets - so on their dinner menu this week is turkey spaghetti, homemade baked chicken strips and grilled chicken (thank goodness they both love grilled chicken!)



I was lucky enough to have a helper today and together we prepared over 15 meals! Not including breakfasts (because we make the eggs fresh daily) or snacks (but we did pre-portion and baggie them all up!) PHEW! Successful day to help set up for a successful week!

Erin Traill, diamond beachbody coach, hammer and chisel program review, results, weight loss journey, weight loss success, in home workout, 21 day fix, meal plan, meal prep
Week 2 Meal Plan!


Erin Traill, diamond beachbody coach, hammer and chisel program review, results, weight loss journey, weight loss success, in home workout, 21 day fix, meal plan, meal prep
Prep Work Completed!




I love that I have an amazing support team - including my accountability partner and group! We keep each other on track, give each other new ideas and recipes and I couldn't do this without their support! If you are looking for support like this, please fill out my application below!
Fill out my online form.
Use Wufoo integrations and get your data to your favorite apps.

No comments :

Post a Comment