Friday, December 4, 2015

Pumpkin Cheesecake Shakeology

Erin Traill, diamond beachbody coach, pumpkin cheesecake, pumpkin pie, decrease sugar cravings, shakeology, recipe, dessert, fit nurse, fit mom


I feel like I do this every Christmas season... I crave just one last piece of pumpkin pie - and this year I was introduced to Pumpkin Cheesecake. I tried my hardest to obey my two bite rule, but I couldn't... and so my newest shakeology recipe was born - obviously not exactly like pumpkin cheesecake, but it did help kick the craving!

In a mixer add (in this order):
  • 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
  • 10 ice cubes
  • 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
  • 1/2 cup vanilla greek yogurt
  • 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
  • 2 tsp sugar free/fat free cheesecake pudding powder
  • 1 scoop of vanilla Shakeology
Blend and top with cinnamon!
Enjoy!

No comments :

Post a Comment