Thursday, October 8, 2015

Boo-Tay Challenge Group

Erin Traill, Diamond Beachbody Coach, October, Fall, Halloween, 21 day fix, 21 day fix extreme, Autumn Calabrese, on sale, Free weight loss support, dramatic weight loss, Pittsburgh, RN
 
I think I say this before every challenge group, but I just can't help it - so here it is ;) I AM JUST SO DARN EXCITED FOR THIS GROUP! Okay, now I will explain why lol! So, as I continue my own fitness journey I have been doing a little of this and a little of that - but for this challenge (in preparation for December's launch of Hammer and Chisel) I will be doing the 21 Day Fix Extreme with the Countdown to Competition Meal Plan - and I am hoping you will join me! Nothing like having a little bit of accountability!

My 30 day groups are very successful, on average women lose 10 pounds in 30 days - which is the ideal rate of consistent, and long lasting weight loss!

Erin Traill, Diamond Beachbody Coach, October, Fall, Halloween, 21 day fix, 21 day fix extreme, Autumn Calabrese, on sale, Free weight loss support, dramatic weight loss, Pittsburgh, RN

 
^^^Seriously, how awesome are all of those? These are my challengers first 7 day stats from my Back to School Challenge Group! ^^^

What I do to help coach YOU!

  1. I help you pick the ideal program for YOU
  2. We work in a group with like minded women and one on one
  3. Meal planning assistance
  4. Budget and Family friendly recipes
  5. Daily motivation, accountability, and tips
  6. I will help you change your perception of food and nutrition
  7. Extra squat and boo-tay workout schedule!
  8. Provide you with dense super food meal replacement shake (Shakeology)
My favorite thing about my challenge groups is that 95% of my challengers come back and do challenge group after challenge group! Which is good news for my newer challengers because not only do you get my experience and expertise, but you get their support and advice as well! Awesome and motivating environment for everyone!

So how do you get in? Fill out this application, and I will respond in 24 hours! First to commit, first to get a spot! Hope to see you there!

Fill out my online form.
There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.


No comments :

Post a Comment