Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Christmas in July!!!

Christmas in July, Erin Traill, beachbody, coach, support, accountability, weight loss transformation, weight watchers, success story,



I want July to be a huge month, I want to help sooo many people and change so many lives!!! If you are waiting for a sign - this is it!!!! I am offering my own personal promotion, that's right - I want to help you so much that the prizes and cash back are coming from my own pocket... So here are the details!

- If you purchase a challenge pack (which is a fitness program and month of Shakeology) or Home Direct Shakeology from me - I will give you cash back

- If you are already a challenger of mine, I have something for you too! You love what Beachbody did for you? Do you think you know someone that could benefit from a Challenge group? Refer them to me, if they purchase a challenge pack or shakeology I will send you a sample of Shakeology. 5 successful referrals will get you a Shakeology cup! And for every referral I get from you, I will put your name in a drawing for a free fitness program!

- Challenge groups which are closed Facebook groups that will provide meal plans, accountability, support, tip ect will start July 7th and July 21st

Ready?!? Click here!



No comments :

Post a Comment