Monday, July 7, 2014

Week2

Week 2 was awesome! I thought it would be such a challenge with the 4th of July! But I took my own holiday planning advice and brought my 2 21 day fix approved dishes and asked if I could bring chicken to grill (luckily they were grilling chicken anyways).



21 day fix, clean eating, transformation, success story, weight loss, weight watchers, fit mom, Erin Traill, Beachbody
Grilled Chicken with Homemade Peach Mango Salsa!
At our second picnic, I again brought the same 21 day fix approved dishes. The second party had a build your own kabob bar so it was perfect! Some fruit, peppers, onions, grilled chicken! How yummy and fun! Great idea if you are hosting a party and want a great clean eating meal!                                  

21 day fix, clean eating, transformation, success story, weight loss, weight watchers, fit mom, Erin Traill, Beachbody, kabob, recipe
What a great idea Mom!!!




Since my abs are my weakest and the most challenging workout for me is the 10 min ab fix, I committed to doing it every other day and it has been great and I have noticed this is getting easier and easier!

The workouts continue to challenge me, and fitting them with work and picnics was not easy but I remembered my whys and continued to push play... sticking to my nutrition plan and workouts played off in a huge way - 3.6 pounds and 2.5inches just this week!!!

21 day fix, clean eating, transformation, success story, weight loss, weight watchers, fit mom, Erin Traill, Beachbody
Excited for week 3, and switching it up with doubles!!! 

21 day fix meal plan, 21 day fix, clean eating, transformation, success story, weight loss, weight watchers, fit mom, Erin Traill, Beachbody

No comments :

Post a Comment