Friday, May 6, 2016

The Beautifully Fit Momma Challenge

Erin Traill, diamond beachbody coach, weight loss success story, hypothyroid, depression, fit mom, motherhood, weight loss as a mom, in home fitness, mom of girls, mops, weight loss support


Okay mommas, in honor of Mother's Day - this one is for you...

-Daily Accountability, Motivation and support
-Family friendly healthy recipes
-Meal Planning assistance
Erin Traill, diamond beachbody coach, weight loss success story, hypothyroid, depression, fit mom, motherhood, weight loss as a mom, in home fitness, mom of girls, mops, weight loss support-Gifts designed for you for added support
 -Busy and Fit mom tips

We give up everything for our families - our bodies, our time, our sleep, and sometimes even our sanity - we do it willingly and with a happy heart... but, it is time to show our families that healthy momma = healthy family....

Habits, confidence and body image ideals start in childhood - this is the why behind my transformation, I knew I could not teach my girls to love themselves and be healthy if I wasn't... so now I am inviting you along for the journey... the world is a big scary place and they need us to be the examples and to be there, to be healthy... whatever demons you have about food, confidence, self hate, emotional eating - lets squash it, lets squash it now - so our kids don't pay the price, so our kids don't repeat the cycle...


I am looking for 5 motivated mommas, who are ready to take this challenge on... there is no better gift to you or your family, and I can promise you that... apply for your spot today and I will get back to you within 24 hours xo





Fill out my online form.
Use Wufoo integrations and get your data to your favorite apps.

No comments :

Post a Comment