Thursday, May 26, 2016

Puffed Quinoa Peanut Butter Pie

I love picnics! I love the people, I love being outside, I love the food... But I also love the way my body feels when I eat healthy - and I want a dish that is yummy to share - tah-dah! You're welcome!
Erin Traill, diamond beachbody coach, quinoa recipe, peanut butter pie, 21 day fix approved, Autumn Calabrese, fit mom, weight loss, obesity, hypothyroid,

What you need:

  • Puffed Quinoa (I order mine from nuts.com)
  • 1/2 cup of natural peanut butter
  • 3-4 tbsp agave nectar
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • vegan dark chocolate (optional)

What you need to do:

  1. In a mixing bowl, combine the peanut butter, agave and vanilla. If the mixture is hard to work with, heat it up a little.
  2. Add the puffed quinoa 
  3. Place mixture in a pie pan
  4. Evenly distribute and flatten
  5. Refrigerate to let it harden.
  6. Optional - melt a few chocolate chips in a baggie, cut a small hole in the corner of the baggie and gently squeeze onto pie
  7. Enjoy!

No comments :

Post a Comment