Monday, June 1, 2015

This literally just happened - WOW!

Erin Traill, diamond beachbody coach, weight loss transformation, before and after photos, t25, shaunT, clean eating, 21 day fix, fit mom, mom of 2, weight watchers, weight loss success story, weight loss support, nurse, pittsburgh

Today was without a doubt the day I dreamt about 14 months ago - actually probably longer, I just never really thought it would be possible for me...

As I promised at the beginning of the year, I took my bikini after photos along with a "fit mom" session since the heart beat behind my transformation are my lovely ladies... it was such a fun and rewarding experience after 14 months of dedication to the process...


Erin Traill, diamond beachbody coach, weight loss transformation,t25, shaunT, clean eating, 21 day fix, fit mom, mom of 2, weight watchers, weight loss success story, weight loss support, nurse, pittsburgh
Little trouble maker ;)

 When we came home I did my measurements and tallied my inches lost- as I calculated them I started becoming overwhelmed with emotion as I realized my total losses are 74.6 lbs and 64 inches!!! Are you kidding me?! 64 inches is a 5 foot 4 inch person!

And although I know my body isn't perfect, that isn't what today was about - today was a celebration, celebrating the perfectly imperfect, turning my mess into my message and beating the odds...

And how did I get here?! Simply the power of challenge groups, sense super foods, 30 minute in home workouts and a specialized meal plan...

Did I think I would be here 14 months ago? No! I never imagined how my life and body would change, and I can't envision a more satisfying journey...

As I continue my journey, my goal is to pay this forward - to join one of my upcoming challenge groups where you will get all the tips and tools to be successful please apply below! Hope to see you there!
Fill out my online form.
Online contact and registration forms from Wufoo.

No comments :

Post a Comment