Saturday, June 6, 2015

June Specials

Erin Traill, diamond beachbody coach, 21 day fix, 21 day fix extreme, 21 day fix approved, shakeology, june promotion, weight loss success, weight loss support, nurse, fit mom, Autumn Calabrese


The 21 Day Fix and the Fix Extreme are hands down two of favorite programs for myself and my challengers - WHY? Because you train with a purpose and eat with a plan! The first time I did the 21 Day Fix, I learned so much about portion control, clean eating, and working out! In both programs, you can't fail because everything is spelled out for you, no guessing! So I get really excited when this is on sale, or this month it is FREE with a purchase of a bag of Shakeology!

Since I spend a lot of time helping my challengers be successful, I am only accepting 10 new applicants! 21 Days to a new you - fitter, toned, and healthier for Summer!

Wondering more about the programs and which one would be a better fit for you? Click on the pics below and then lets chat!


http://baking2burpees.blogspot.com/2014/09/21-day-fix.html
21 Day Fix


http://baking2burpees.blogspot.com/2015/01/rsvp-to-21-day-fix-extreme-challenge.html
21 Day Fix Extreme

 
Apply here to get the 21 Day Fix or Fix Extreme Free and to earn an exclusive spot in my June Challenge Group!
Fill out my online form.
Use Wufoo integrations and get your data to your favorite apps.

No comments :

Post a Comment