Monday, May 11, 2015

Drop it like its Hot, Drop it likes it Hot, Drop, Drop, Drop, Drop, Drop it like its HOT!!!

Erin Traill, diamond beachbody coach, challenge group, drop it like its hot, prizes, before and after photos, weight loss success story, weight watchers, Pittsburgh, 21 day fix, shaunt, t25, fit mom, nurse
 
I already love this group - thanks to one of my rock star coaches for the great name idea! Welcome to 30 days of dropping serious weight and inches before summer! Losing weight is not easy, but with all the tools and support that comes with my challenge groups, you will be successful! I will give you my meal plans, tips and tools on how I lost 70 pounds and peer support... Oh and I almost forgot - one of the newest aspects we are trying out in our groups is challenges within the group and since it is swim suit season these short challenges are going to be focusing on the abs and booty! Are you ready to drop the cover up, drop the weight, drop the excuses, and drop it like its hot with us?!

Fill out my online form.
Use Wufoo templates to make your own HTML forms.

No comments :

Post a Comment