Sunday, January 11, 2015

Insanity Max:30 Week 3

Erin Traill, Insanity Max 30, recipe, clean eating, shakeology, I maxed out, diamond beachbody coach, new year's weight loss, Shaun T,
Here we go - week 3!!! Time is flying!!! This week was similar to previous weeks, except instead of Tabata Power we now have Tabata Strength... I love strength workouts because I feel myself getting stronger each day! 3 pushups, 5 pushups, 10 pushups... stronger and stronger... what I modified Day 1, I can do a few reps of... and I love that! To me, it is more of a victory than weight loss!

Erin Traill, Insanity Max 30, recipe, clean eating, shakeology, I maxed out, diamond beachbody coach, new year's weight loss, Shaun T,
My new favorite snack - greek raspberry yogurt with granola!
I usually have a texture issue with yogurt, the granola helps!!!
So yummy and filling!
 


Erin Traill, Insanity Max 30, recipe, clean eating, shakeology, I maxed out, diamond beachbody coach, new year's weight loss, Shaun T,
I love this workout shirt because I feel like I am an underdog "beating the odds"
75% of women never make it to their pre-pregnancy weight - I am proud to say
I weigh less than my pre-pregnancy weight with Aubrey, over 5 yrs ago!



Erin Traill, Insanity Max 30, recipe, clean eating, shakeology, I maxed out, diamond beachbody coach, new year's weight loss, Shaun T,
I love this move - great to watch or tape yourself working out because you can see how you can improve
For me, watching this... I know I need to keep my butt down to help get a better core workout!


I am so excited to be moving into week 4... but these workouts are still such a challenge I am a bit nervous about what lies ahead in month 2!!!! I do love a challenge!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment