Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Mini Buffalo Chicken Dip Bowls

Erin Traill, Diamond Beachbody Coach, 21 day fix approved recipe, clean buffalo chicken dip, 21 day fix appetizer, Autumn Calabrese, clean eating, fit mom, weight loss transformation, fit nurse
 
You know I love my Buffalo Chicken Dip - and I was experimenting a way to make it a fun snack. Not only is this great and portable for a party - it is a great clean eating snack to grab in go!

What you need:


What you need to do:

  1. Preheat oven to 425.
  2. Cut shells into circles (I used a can, pushed firmly and twisted)
  3. Place cut shells and place them into ungreased mini muffin pan
  4. Spoon in buffalo chicken dip (warm or cold, makes no difference)
  5. Sprinkle on cheddar (optional)
  6. Bake for 15-20 minutes
  7. Allow to cool
  8. And Serve!
I love topping mine with green onion or chives! I hope you enjoy this as much as I do!
For more Clean Eating Recipes, Tips and Meal Plans - apply for one of my upcoming groups!
 
Fill out my online form.
Use Wufoo templates to make your own HTML forms.

No comments :

Post a Comment