Monday, August 3, 2015

Back to School Challenge

Erin Traill, diamond beachbody coach, challenge group, dramatic weight loss, back to school sale, grocery shopping budget, fit mom, nurse, Pittsburgh, healthy recipes, meal plan, 21 day fix, healthy school lunches


Let's face it - in the summer, things can get a little out of control - graduation parties, picnics, camping, fun fruity summer drinks, bbqs, and on and on... waist line is out of control, grocery budget is blown... and we are left saying "where did our summer go?"

Like me, you have probably spent every 'free' second making sure your kids had a great summer, you have focused all your time and attention on them in hopes they would have the time of their little lives... but now it's your time!

And if I told you, 'all I need is 2% of your day and I can get you the body you always wanted and save you time and money' would you be interested? Well ladies... it is time to GO BACK TO SCHOOL!

THE SYLLABUS

-Making the Time-
If you can't wake up any earlier than you do now, find a spot for a half hour everyday where you can workout. If you stay home, that may be during the time one of your kids takes a nap, or when one is at pre-school and you just have to wrangle one child, maybe its when your hubby comes home from work, or after the kids go to bed. To ADD this "me" time to your day, you will probably have to give up something. That may be when you read your favorite blog (don't skip mine though ha-ha), you may have to give up a TV show, or hobby. You've all probably heard it...don't FIND the time MAKE the time.
-Goal Setting-
Erin Traill, diamond beachbody coach, challenge group, dramatic weight loss, back to school sale, grocery shopping budget, fit mom, nurse, Pittsburgh, healthy recipes, meal plan, 21 day fix, healthy school lunches

Together ,we will figure out your WHY. Your reason for wanting to become healthier and set some goals to get there. It's not enough to just say you want to lose some weight! That won't keep you motivated. When you dig down and figure out what's driving you .... you will make the mental switch to want to workout and prepare healthy meals. You will figure out a way. Together we will set small goals to measure progress, if we look at the big picture it seems daunting - we would never ask our kids to look at the whole school year, we would have them break it down into semesters, classes, weeks... So similarly, we will set goals for day 7,15, and 30.
-The Requirements-
We are busy as it is, so the workout we pick for you will be one that is 30 minutes or less. We will get you started with Shakeology because honestly, its the easiest healthiest meal of your day. And the benefits are worth-every-penny. We need moms body to run as efficiently as it can, to have more energy, to be able to fight cravings, and get the vitamins and nutrients pumped in so she can do everything she needs to do.
-The "Class"-
This challenge group will be 5 weeks long. The first week will be orientation - I will simply be instructing you on how to be successful - then for 4 weeks we will conquer these goals together. I want you show up once a day and check in and I see that your putting in the effort and really trying to change and work towards your goals I'm not trying to be tough lol, I'm not really that kind of "teacher". I just am writing from my experience of coaching challenge groups and myself - daily accountability is key! I will put 110% into you if you show up! I can't want it for you, as much as I try to...it never works that way. I will be there for you in the 'class' and outside the 'classroom' - I want you to succeed and that is my #1 goal!
-Objectives-
I will post at least twice daily in our private Facebook group. I will post daily motivation, tips, time saving recipes, workout advice, and help you stay accountable. I will have you check in one a day rating how your day was. Every once in awhile I will post a little assignment for the day. Having the support of the group is the secret sauce. When you have other people to help inspire you and encourage you, it makes a huge difference. My other big goal for this challenge is to help you save money on your grocery bill and to be able to provide a healthier lifestyle for your entire family. So I will provide my tips on how I budget groceries!

Erin Traill, diamond beachbody coach, challenge group, dramatic weight loss, back to school sale, grocery shopping budget, fit mom, nurse, Pittsburgh, healthy recipes, meal plan, 21 day fix, healthy school lunches
-Grading-
Usually this isn't the fun part, but in this case it is! I will be watching you closely in this group, and the more you participate the more points you will get. These points will add up and I will be giving away prizes! And yes, there will be bonus points ;)














Apply to be in my class! Class begins August 17th and size is limited to 10 - so apply now!

Fill out my online form.
Use Wufoo templates to make your own HTML forms.

No comments :

Post a Comment