Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Spring into Shape

Erin Traill, Diamond Beachbody Coach, 21 day fix, spring into shape, challenge group, Beachbody Challenge Winner, spring fever, spring cleaning, fit mom, fit nurse, pittsburgh

Ahhhh - Spring is in the air, well snowflakes were in the air the other day - but Spring is coming, trust me! Spring is all about packing up the winter boots and wardrobes, out with the old and in with the new, open windows, flip flops, cleaning and de-cluttering! Now what if you committed to cleaning out your pantry???

Have you pulled out last years Spring/Summer wardrobe? My winter challengers are enjoying buying
a whole new wardrobe thanks to Shakeology, clean eating, great workout programs and fun challenge groups!

I love working very closely with my challengers, help them one on one with meal planning, grocery lists, recipes and whatever else they need - so because of this I am only accepting 10 new challengers for this group - Summer bodies are made now, will you be ready???


Fill out my online form.
There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.


No comments :

Post a Comment