Monday, December 1, 2014

Insanity Max 30 - Preview!!!







Erin Traill, Insanity Max 30, Shaun T, fit mom, fit RN, beachbody, coach, support, accountability, challenge group, weight loss support, coach
I am sooo pumped for this new program - as you all know, I love love love Shaun T and I think this program will be a lot of fun! Insanity is just too long for me, and I need something more now that I am just about finished with my second round of T25... It is all about getting better than you were last time and beating you max out time!

Insanity Max 30 - Preview!


So what is Insanity Max???


INSANITY MAX:30 is the challenging new 30-minute, in-home workout program from Shaun T, creator of INSANITY and Focus T25. Shaun T has developed 150 new cardio and strength moves that will make you push harder and dig deeper than ever before to get the best body of your life in just 60 days.

INSANITY MAX:30 will be the hardest 30 minutes of the day and you need to be ready to MAX OUT. It's not about "getting through" all 30 minutes, it's about going as hard as possible, for as long as possible, until becoming "MAXED OUT" (until taking a break). No equipment needed… just push to the MAX for INSANE results in just 60 days. 


It may not be Tonia, but yes - there is a modifier to help you keep it low impact while you are learning the moves!

I always try to challenge myself and beat my calorie burn, and this program is going to have me challenging myself in a whole new way - be beating my "Max Out Time" so what is maxing out? Maxing out is when you go hard as long as you can, and when you need a break - you take one. Write down that time, and that is your max out time! Every time you do that workout, your goal is to beat that time... I love this!!! It constantly pushes you to be better than you were last time! Such a fun spin on a challenging workout - eeekkk can you tell I am excited???

The first workout is a cardio workout and a fit test so you can see how far you can go and how long. Here’s the format for that workout:
  • Warm-up
  • Quick Break
  • 3 Exercises at 30 Seconds Each (3 Rounds of each for 4.5 Minutes)
  • 30 Second Break
  • Repeat for 5 Rounds Total
More details to come!!! So who wants to get insane results and max out with me??? Exclusive group starts Dec 8th and space is limited! 1 on 1 coaching, support, recipes, daily motivation, and accountability all in a closed Facebook group with coaches and other challengers doing Insanity Max 30 just like you!!!

 
 
 
Fill out my online form.
The easy to use Wufoo form builder helps you make forms easy, fast, and fun.

No comments :

Post a Comment