Monday, June 30, 2014

The 21 Day Fix

Week 1 - 21 Day Fix

Erin Traill, 21 day fix, success story, transformation, fit mom, nutrition, coach, fit mom, motivation, support, beachbody, baby weightI was so excited to start the 21 Day Fix, I decided the best time to start was with a Mommy 21 Day Fix Support Group.. After completing 10 weeks of Focus T25, I thought this would be a walk in the park! I wasn't able to start the Fix Workouts with the group because of pneumonia, I started a week later...

Erin Traill, 21 day fix, success story, transformation, fit mom, nutrition, coach, fit mom, motivation, support, beachbody, baby weight


 
Erin Traill, 21 day fix, success story, transformation, fit mom, nutrition, coach, fit mom, motivation, support, beachbody, baby weight
When I got my package in the mail, I thought "huh, maybe this will be a challenge?!" The containers were smaller than I imagined and the workouts looked intense, especially the last week of doubles... I was excited to start the challenge!



Day 1 - I pushed play, and I see cute little Autumn talk about 60 second workouts with a break in between and honestly I thought "are you kidding me? I just finished T25, 25 minutes of non stop pushing yourself to the limit and now I am going to be taking break!!?" HAHA boy was I wrong... It was such an intense workout! I felt it all day and was so sore getting out of bed the next morning! I totally under estimated the program! And in that moment I realized, that this was going to be awesome!                
 
I enjoyed the workouts, and the food - it was actually more food than I was eating prior to starting the Fix so I was pleasantly surprised! The workouts were challenging, I felt sore and oddly energized at the same time!
 

Week 1 food looked like this :

 
No time to cook - that's okay! Pick up a roasting chicken!
Made yummy and filling Stuffed Peppers!


Erin Traill, 21 day fix, success story, transformation, fit mom, nutrition, coach, fit mom, motivation, support, beachbody, baby weight


My favorite! Chicken Stir Fry.. Simple and easy.. have everything ready to go on prep day and just toss it together in olive oil!



Erin Traill, 21 day fix, success story, transformation, fit mom, nutrition, coach, fit mom, motivation, support, beachbody, baby weight
Quick and easy lunch... Pretty much a daily meal! Aubrey and I had a great time making them and would add chicken and veggies to change it up!
 
 
 
 
Erin Traill, 21 day fix, success story, transformation, fit mom, nutrition, coach, fit mom, motivation, support, beachbody, baby weight, portion control, chipotleThink you can't go out to eat? WRONG!!! I love Chipotle, and thought I would have to give it up... NOPE! I just had to modify it - no sour cream and I asked for everything next to each other so I could measure it out!
Erin Traill, 21 day fix, success story, transformation, fit mom, nutrition, coach, fit mom, motivation, support, beachbody, baby weight
 
Well how did I do on week 1 - I lost 3.2 pounds and 1.5 inches! YAY! So excited for week 2! This has been so much fun to do with my Mommy Support Group! Who wants to join me for Round 2?

CLICK HERE!


No comments :

Post a Comment