Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Wait a minute.. baking and burpees do NOT go together!

You are right!! They don't! What you may not know is that Beachbody is not my first business venture... I ran my own cupcake bakery out of my home, my so called 'bakery' was named "A Smidge & a Pinch".. I would spend my nights and evenings creating custom made-to-order cupcakes and cake pops... It was a fun and quite successful business but it was not rewarding.. Yeah, I helped people in that moment, in giving them the perfect dessert for the occasion... But I didn't change anyone's life, I probably just changed their waist line (sorry)...
change, motivation, cupcake

Baking took up so much time, every evening when my daughter went to bed I would bake, and then clean up over and over... It was taxing on my body, my marriage and my weight.. I just so desperately wanted to work less hours as a nurse...


When I started with Beachbody, I never intended on being a coach... BUT MY RESULTS ARE AMAZING, MY RENEWED SENSE OF SELF IS UNBELIEVABLE AND I WANTED AND NEEDED TO SHARE IT!!!

I am working on building my team, Inspiring Change and if you have a passion for helping people then I want you to help you build your business! I named my team Inspiring Change, because it is my goal, right there in you face.... As a busy mom, I never thought this transformation would be possible for me, inside and out I have become a new, fresh, thinner version of the person I always wanted to be. And I want to inspire other people, particularly women that they can have this too! I basically get paid to inspire people and to keep up with my own health and fitness goals - amazing, right!?

change, motivation, fitmom, beachbody, weight loss, transformation, exercise, coach, beachbody, erin traill



Benefits of being a Beachbody Coach:
 
Changing lives!
Being a coach, I work with these people for long term and help them in so many ways: exercise, nutrition, confidence, and we create a special bond.  Before my own eyes, they are changing their lifestyles and transforming into people they never thought they could be.  But because of my guidance, they reach their goals.  This is the most rewarding job I have ever had, and so thankful for having this opportunity. 

Be your own boss
I am responsible for my success... There are no set hours, I can work at my blog, social media and answering emails for hours one day and then 10 minutes the next day... I can talk to a potential customer or follow up with customers every where and any where... Most of the time, I work on my business 30 minutes in the morning, here and there throughout the day and I make sure I devote an hour in the evening. Somedays more, somdays less...

 Financial Freedom
As a coach, your income potential is unlimited.... UNLIMITED! I just recently was able to change my nursing hours and be home more with my family, all thanks to Beachbody!! I wanted it, I went for it, and now I have it... My next goal is to pay cash for my vacation to Disney is September... And then for Christmas... And the girls college funds...

Opportunity to Travel
I am a new coach, so I have not personally experienced the benefits of this perk... but I WILL! Beachbody is amazing at praising you for your hard work, you earn point through sales and it turns into cash for a vacation! Yes, many coaches get to go on vacation completely paid for! They get to meet their favorite trainers, hang with other coaches, and bring a guest!

Personal Accountability
I love eating well and exercising but some days, I just don't feel like it. Being a coach, reminds me that I need to practice what I preach and push play every day (plus I am always glad when I do) I love giving tips and tricks on how to make living this 'healthstyle' easier and the only way I can do that is to continue learning myself and to keep pushing myself. Not only does coaching keep my body healthy, but it has been great for my emotional well-being. I have suffered from anxiety and depression off and on through the course of my life, between the satisfaction I get from my own workouts, the satisfaction I get from helping others and the personal development I have read and studied since becoming a coach I feel better than ever!
 
It's not all about the money - but in this topic it is --- DISCOUNT
So not only are you making money, but you are also getting a discount on the products! You get 25% discount on ALL Beachbody products! STOP THE MADNESS!!!
 
 
 
Still not sure if this is right for you? Fill out this application for coaching and I will invite you to free 5 day "What is a Beachbody Coach?" informational coaching group. No cost, no obligations, just information for you... 5 of the top coaches in the team will be posting their experiences... I am super excited for the group! It is a closed facebook group, full of information that will give you a better understanding of the business! HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE :)
 

 


No comments :

Post a Comment