Thursday, May 8, 2014

Simply Healthy, Simply Made Potatoes

I am really working on trying new clean eating recipes to share. It's hard because if you know me, you know I eat the same things over and over.... Especially when I am counting calories, I know the calorie value of a meal, I know how filling it is and it is easy (or lazy lol)... So you will find my recipes super simple.. These are easy, cheap and family friendly :)

Simply Made Potatoes


I went into my garden and picked some basil, rosemary and thyme (if you don't have an herb garden, I highly recommend you start one, the flavor is amazing and it is a cheaper alternative to buying dried spiced) and chop!


rosemary, basil, thyme, clean eating, potato, diet, fit mom, erin traill, beachbody


Yellow potatoes, washed and thinly sliced

Olive Oil

Garlic Powder

THAT'S IT!!!

Oven to 350 degrees

Place thinly sliced potatoes in a bowl and drizzle with olive oil (lightly drizzle, it just helps the potatoes not to stick to the baking sheet and to add crispiness but you don't want them to be oily).

Add fresh or dried spices. Gently stir until potatoes are evenly covered.



Place on baking sheet.



Lightly sprinkle with garlic powder.

Bake until desired crispiness

ENJOY :)







No comments :

Post a Comment