Monday, May 5, 2014

The Power of a Challenge Group

I can make this a real quick post... ready?! A Beachbody Challenge Group is a super awesome support group... haha seems simple, right?! I seem to get asked a lot of questions about the challenge groups, so let's talk Challenge Group! When I started with Beachbody, I started as a challenger in a challenge group... I needed the support and motivation because I had no idea what I was doing... I needed help refining my diet, I never did an in-home workout program, and I needed the support to help keep me motivated... I thought I would enjoy the challenge group, but I had no idea what an asset it would become to my transformation...



What is a Challenge Group? A Challenge Group is a closed Facebook group that is 30/60/90 days long. No 'outsiders' can see in :) Coaches, like me post daily motivation, tips, answer questions, post recipes and do whatever we can to help the challengers stay motivated, healthy and cheer on their progress... Challengers in the group can be at all levels of fitness, some might start how I did with no knowledge of Beachbody, overweight and hadn't worked out in years and some might be on their 5th challenge group and have a six pack... and that is the beauty, not only do you have the knowledge and experience of the coaches, but you also have your peers... Maybe you keep having knee pain, maybe you need a workout shoe recommendation, we are there for you every step :)

In order to participate in a challenge group, you will need a few things...

- A Beachbody fitness program - don't know which one would be best for you? Just ask, I can help you sort through all the options!





- Shakeology - Ahhh... my favorite... Nothing better than Beachbody's meal replacement shake, Shakeology after a hard work out! Shakeology is a dense super food protein shake that is gluten free, GMO free, with over 70 natural ingredients and is certified low on the glycemic index. This dense nutrition is power packed full with anti-oxidants, digestive enzymes (digestive regularity here you come!), pre- and pro-biotics, amino acids, and 23 vitamins and minerals. I promise you, coming from a cereal and ice cream addict this will reduce your cravings. Coming from a mom with an infant, it will increase your energy level. And it is so quick and easy... I look forward to my shake daily, it is my after workout reward!



And I need you to be committed... Ask yourself is what I am doing right now working for me? For me, I don't have the time and money to go to a gym everyday... I have the freedom to workout whenever I can, and the workouts are mine forever afterward... If you are committed and follow the workouts, clean eating, and drink Shakeology there is no way you won't be successful!



Let me help you make this next step in your health, I want nothing more than to help you reach your goals :)

Apply here to join my next challenge group!!!


No comments :

Post a Comment