Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Berry Stuffed French Toast


Erin Traill, diamond beachbody coach, 21 day fix approved, breakfast recipe, clean eating, recipe, family friendly healthy recipes, French toast, healthy stuffed French toast, ricotta, summer recipe, fit mom, weight loss support, weight loss journey

One of my coaches posted stuffed French toast in a challenge group and I just had to make it! So she just used plain ricotta - but I love sweets, and with a few simple adds, I made this a clean breakfast treat! It was so simple and my girls LOVED it! I can't wait to make this for my family at the beach, I think it will be a hit!

What you need:

    Erin Traill, diamond beachbody coach, 21 day fix approved, breakfast recipe, clean eating, recipe, family friendly healthy recipes, French toast, healthy stuffed French toast, ricotta, summer recipe, fit mom, weight loss support, weight loss journey
  • French Toast (here is my clean French Toast Recipe)
  • 1/4 cup part skim ricotta
  • 1/2 tsp pure honey
  • 1/4 tsp lemon juice
  • berries, diced about 1/2 cup (I used raspberries and strawberries)

What you need to do:

  1. Combine ricotta, honey and lemon juice - mix well
  2. Add 1/4 cup of berries
  3. Let sit overnight, covered in the fridge (not necessary but I thought the flavors would blend better)
  4. Cook French toast, as directed
  5. With pan still warm, add the stuffing mixture on top one slice (I used about half)
  6. Top with another slice of French toast.
  7. Plate and top with remainder of the fruit.
  8. Enjoy!

No comments :

Post a Comment