Tuesday, April 19, 2016

4 week 22 Minute Hard Corp Results


 Erin Traill, diamond beachbody coach, 22 min hard corps, before and after photos, Tony Horton, weight loss, hypothyroid, 21 day fix, core workout, fit mom, fit nurse


When I started 22 Minute Hard Corp - I admit, I was torn... After 2 years of a fitness journey could I really get good results in just 22 minutes a day? Would it be enough? And at the same time I was excited because let's face it, who wouldn't be excited about a 22 minute workout?

Erin Traill, diamond beachbody coach, 22 min hard corps, before and after photos, Tony Horton, weight loss, hypothyroid, 21 day fix, core workout, fit mom, fit nurseFirst of all, I fell in love with the meal plan - it is very similar to the 21 Day Fix with the awesome portion control containers, but it allowed me to eat things that I was not allowed to eat on other meal plans - like CEREAL! Yes, finally a program that included cereal ((now to just find one that includes butter lol)) I found the meal plan simple and easy to follow.
Erin Traill, diamond beachbody coach, 22 min hard corps, before and after photos, Tony Horton, weight loss, hypothyroid, 21 day fix, core workout, fit mom, fit nurse

I was pleasantly surprised about the workout intensity, I could see how this could be easily modified for a beginner and it was challenging enough for someone like me ((I would say I am at an intermediate fitness level)). And I was shocked at the sweat I had going on in just 22 minutes. My favorite part was the core workout... I have been doing a ton of core workouts, but nothing like this! This worked every part of my core, front and back and my muffin top really toned up!
Erin Traill, diamond beachbody coach, 22 min hard corps, before and after photos, Tony Horton, weight loss, hypothyroid, 21 day fix, core workout, fit mom, fit nurse
Erin Traill, diamond beachbody coach, 22 min hard corps, before and after photos, Tony Horton, weight loss, hypothyroid, 21 day fix, core workout, fit mom, fit nurse

I am human, I had missed workouts and cheat meals along the way - nobody is perfect! I actually was hesitant to share my results because I was mad that I had put some weight back on... but the truth is, no matter where you are in your journey, it is just that a journey... there will be set backs, there will be challenges and again no one is perfect.... I faced some challenges leading up to starting this program - I had issues with anemia which made me exhausted and made it difficult to get a good workout in and my thyroid started acting up which led to weight gain - and some of it was my own fault, let's not forget the MANY cheat meals (days, okay entire week) surrounding the cruise! But I did not let these things hold me back, instead I made a plan and went for it! And I could not have done it without the support of my accountability partner and group! We motivate and inspire each other every step of the way! Join us for support, motivation and 24/7 coaching by applying below!
Fill out my online form.
There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.

No comments :

Post a Comment