Monday, August 25, 2014

Beachbody Challenge - What does a Winner look like?

Erin Traill, Diamond Beachbody Coach, fit mom, success story, transformation, weight loss, goals, motivation, support, beachbody challenge winner

So what does a Beachbody Challenge Winner look like? Well there I am, nothing exciting.. So many people stop and tell me how amazing I am but honestly there is nothing extraordinary about me... I am stubborn and I had an amazing coach and the best of the best products and programs at my fingertips...

The face you see, is the face of a mom... A mom who was terrified that her low self esteem would effect how her daughters would see themselves. A mom who thought "how can I teach them to love themselves, when I don't even know how to love me?" A mom who pushed play with a needy 3 year old at her side and an 8 week old in the swing in front of her... who stopped and restarted her workouts time and time again to tend to her daughters

The face you see is the face of a wife... A wife who would not dare to undress in front of her husband... A wife who lied to her husband and charged the challenge pack on a credit card... A wife who's confidence issues was harming her marriage...

The face you see is the face of a nurse... A nurse who is up all day with her daughters then all night at work then all day again with her daughters.. A nurse who tended to her patients with sore muscles...

The face you see is the face of a coach... A coach who leads her team and challengers by example... A coach who is a fighter, determined and is pushing play and resisting temptation right along side them...

The face you see is the face of a woman... A woman who learned that she could no longer serve others from an empty vessel... A woman who learned to love herself, who found herself through fitness and a woman is NOT about to give up...

There is nothing extraordinary about my journey, it is simply about turning a dream into a plan and into reality... I am just a mom, a wife, a nurse, a coach, a woman... And the face you see, well it could be yours... ARE YOU READY?




No comments :

Post a Comment