Saturday, December 5, 2015

Preparing for Hammer & Chisel


Erin Traill, diamond beachbody coach, hammer and chisel, challenge group, weight loss success, 21 day fix, Autumn Calabrese, sagi Balev, body beast, meal plan, clean eating, 21 day fix grocery list, meal plan, fit mom, shakeology


Okay - let me just get this out of my system... I AM SOO EXCITED... ahh.. okay... And incase you aren't sure what I am talking about - check out our newest 60 day program - The Master's Hammer and Chisel

So in order to be successful in anything you need a plan right? You wouldn't Christmas shop without a list and coupons, or just get in the car and go on vacation - you need to pack, shop, plan and prepare.... And fitness challenges aren't any different! Whether this is your first challenge or your 12th, preparation is the key to success!

In these challenges, I change your mindset and how you think about food, workouts, water, nutrition.. My goal is a whole body transformation for both of us!

The second I was able to, I did my homework on Hammer and Chisel - what can I eat, how much can I eat, what equipment do I need and what kinda time is required! This is the required equipment for this challenge:
Erin Traill, diamond beachbody coach, hammer and chisel, challenge group, weight loss success, 21 day fix, Autumn Calabrese, sagi Balev, body beast, meal plan, clean eating, 21 day fix grocery list, meal plan, fit mom, shakeology




Erin Traill, diamond beachbody coach, hammer and chisel, challenge group, weight loss success, 21 day fix, Autumn Calabrese, sagi Balev, body beast, meal plan, clean eating, 21 day fix grocery list, meal plan, fit mom, shakeology
Do you have what you need? Okay, great... Now the best/worst part - those before pics! I know, they aren't fun - but it is rewarding to see how your body changes over the course of the next 60 days... Mine are done, your turn!


Figuring out water intake is important, and actually a lot of people find this one of the harder parts of the challenge - I know I do!!! How much water are we talking? Well, take your weight in pounds, and divide it in half - and that is how many ounces a day you should be consuming! I plan in my water intake, so I am not chugging water before bed - been there, done that - million night time bathroom breaks!



Alright, now we need a plan! My #1 tip is to have a plan for the week! When will you workout, what will you eat? First thing was first, I had to calculate what calorie bracket I fell into, then see how many portions of each color I could eat in one day. Once that is complete, I checked out the approved food lists - so I could figure out what recipes of mine are Hammer and Chisel Approved. From there, I completed my meal plan! When I write out my meal plan, I keep my grocery list nearby so I can add what I need right to it! You will notice that I plan one cheat meal a week - I practice zig-zag diet to keep my metabolism guessing! I also put my workout and the length of time of the workout right there on the meal plan!
Erin Traill, diamond beachbody coach, hammer and chisel, challenge group, weight loss success, 21 day fix, Autumn Calabrese, sagi Balev, body beast, meal plan, clean eating, 21 day fix grocery list, meal plan, fit mom, shakeology
 
And my grocery list...
 
Erin Traill, diamond beachbody coach, hammer and chisel, challenge group, weight loss success, 21 day fix, Autumn Calabrese, sagi Balev, body beast, meal plan, clean eating, 21 day fix grocery list, meal plan, fit mom, shakeology
 

Meal planning is set to take place Monday! I meal plan because my evenings are busy and I don't want any excuse to grab fast food, or have a bowl of cereal for dinner! My meal plans are kinda boring but that is what has worked for me! I keep track of how I feel, what was filling, what recipes worked for my family to help me perfect my meal planning process.

Check in for my weekly progress! Want in my challenge? Space is limited in this exclusive test group, for consideration please apply here and I will get back to you within 24 hours! It's goal time!


Fill out my online form.
Use Wufoo integrations and get your data to your favorite apps.

No comments :

Post a Comment