Monday, January 5, 2015

Week 2 - Take 2!

So after a great first week, I was so excited to start another week - wwwweeeelllllll, this stomach bug had different plans - and it hit all of us...

Poor Kate - we call her "patient zero" as she was the first, then me, my dad, my brother and sister in law.. Luckily she had the mildest case!

After 3 days of not tolerating any food or water, I had to go work... Packed a lunch just incase I felt like eating.... I did tolerate water and got sent home sick 4 hours into my shift


Erin Traill, Diamond Beachbody Coach, Insanity Max 30, week 2, Nurse, fit mom, Pittsburgh, meal plan, recipes, sick kids, beachbody challenge winner, weight loss tips, successful weight loss story, weight loss transformation,
I was pretty disappointed to not be keeping up with the schedule and the challenge group - I tried to make fun of myself

Finally! Tolerating real food!!!! Dan Traill's famous chicken noodle soup to the rescue!

WEEK 2 - TAKE 2!!!

I decided to take the entire week off - I finally started feeling better Christmas morning, but was very weak and decided I need to rest up... A week behind the group, but so excited to be back in the game! I still didn't feel myself, but hey we all start somewhere!

Erin Traill, Diamond Beachbody Coach, Insanity Max 30, week 2, Nurse, fit mom, Pittsburgh, meal plan, recipes, sick kids, beachbody challenge winner, weight loss tips, successful weight loss story, weight loss transformation,


Back in business with my new shoes from Santa!!! I didn't do too bad all things considering! I modified a lot and did not eat enough calories.... slowly getting back in the game!
Erin Traill, Diamond Beachbody Coach, Insanity Max 30, week 2, Nurse, fit mom, Pittsburgh, meal plan, recipes, sick kids, beachbody challenge winner, weight loss tips, successful weight loss story, weight loss transformation,


Tabata Power - using your body to train your body... love this workout! But man on man, after I am done I wonder how I will wash my hair.. The most difficult part for me is the plyo pushups... I finally mastered regular pushups, now ShaunT throws this at me! So excited about the difference I know I will see in my arms when this program completes! Tank top arms - here I COME!
Erin Traill, Diamond Beachbody Coach, Insanity Max 30, week 2, Nurse, fit mom, Pittsburgh, meal plan, recipes, sick kids, beachbody challenge winner, weight loss tips, successful weight loss story, weight loss transformation,




I love sleep - who doesn't... and I picked my career as a nurse because I wanted to be home with my kids as much as I could be and have a really flexible schedule - which I do! But, as with everything in life there is a trade off and that is my sleep! I am up all day with my girls, then I work all night and then I am up all day with them again! I nap when Kate naps, but an hour after 34 hours of awake time is barely refreshing - it is really just a tease... Surprisingly, working out makes me feel so much more alert than anything else - it took a big pep talk, but I pushed play!!!



Tabata Power Thursday!!! I started with a workout partner, she does her own moves and names them... my favorite is her "spin and sweat" lol... I def burn a lot more calories cause I am laughing at her silliness - she didn't last long though... apparently her shows are more entertaining than ShaunT....
Erin Traill, Diamond Beachbody Coach, Insanity Max 30, week 2, Nurse, fit mom, Pittsburgh, meal plan, recipes, sick kids, beachbody challenge winner, weight loss tips, successful weight loss story, weight loss transformation,

Ugh - another post night shift workout... Friday Fight - I have a love hate relationship with this workout... Limited breaks - hate but I love the beeping count down at the end of an exercise - Sometimes I feel like I can't go on, but then I hear that timer starting and I know I only have seconds left and it gives me the push "I know I can do this for a few more seconds" and I push through!


I was bummed I got off track of the group - but feeling great after week 2 - Week 3, here I come!!!

Join me for my next challenge group!
Fill out my online form.
HTML Forms powered by Wufoo.

No comments :

Post a Comment